DIY Chocolate Masks
Wait, what? I can turn my favorite dessert into a skincare mask?
Yup, you sure can! In this article, we’ve listed down two chocolate mask recipes you can do at home. If you’re wondering the possible benefits of using a chocolate-based product on your skin, here’s our discussion on that topic!
Now let’s proceed to the recipes:
- Dark Chocolate Mask
This mask is great for nourishing your skin and protecting it from the harmful debris and dirt that linger around you. You can apply this mask twice a week for best results.
- 2 bars of dark chocolate
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- Add the bars of chocolate in a bowl and melt them.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Let the mixture cool down for a few minutes.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck.
- Leave it for up to 20 minutes and clean it off.
- Lush Chocolate Mask
If you have the oily skin type, you’d want to use this at least twice a week. The power of honey and chocolate in this DIY combines as they get rid of acne-causing bacteria and keep your skin soft.
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of honey
- A small pinch of cinnamon powder
- Mix the cocoa powder, cinnamon powder, and honey in a bowl.
- Blend the mixture until it becomes a paste. If it becomes too thick, add more honey to fix the consistency.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for up to 30 minutes and rinse it afterward.
For other DIY skincare recipes, you can check out our blogs in UBIIKA Beauty. We also have organic and natural-based skincare products in our shop.